1) Here is Debrah Walker's large annotated version of the Madison-Miller zoning map. Download and enlarge to read the handwritten annotations. She'll have copes at the meeting tomorrow. She writes:
I’m attaching text photo of a map I’ve modified with hand written notes about the increase of density in the Miller-Madison Urban Village that I plan to bring to the meeting tomorrow night. It illustrates that this Urban Village has already met the stated HALA density goals. It shows the location of new housing units that have been built since 2015, that are currently under construction, or are in the permitting process. I’ve included a map from the building department showing current permitted projects, the HALA chart stating the 2035 housing increase goal, and a summary. It’s information both for the presenters and for neighbors and I will include this summary and my written responses to the MHA principles to attach to the comment form. I’m attaching these as well.One request that I would encourage others to make (insist on) is that the Environmental Impact Study for Miller-Madison be postponed until 2018 and after Meany Middle School is back in its building and the 543 housing units south of E. John are completed and occupied. We won’t know the impacts of these population increases until then. An EIS completed by the end of June, 2017 will not reflect the reality of impacts this neighborhood is facing.
2) A letter to City Council from Miller neighbors Jack Baker and Judith Bader
3) A letter from Miller neighbor Suzanne Lasser, detailing resources they found useful in their upzoning fight.
4) Debrah Walker's "Principles for MHA Implementation" document - a detailed discussion with local numbers and a ONE PAGE SUMMARY of the arguments.
5) Lauren Swift's large map with suggested modifications. She writes:
Attached is a map of the area with my commentary on how the rezoning proposal should be adjusted. I plan to bring it to the meeting tomorrow night and attach it to a comment form and the work group maps. If you would like one, I will have a few copies, or you can print it off. This, of course, is my thinking, and you may not agree with all of it. At any rate, use what is helpful, and ignore what is not.
(Access to all the linked files is HERE)